Italian Language Teaching Methodology 1
Study Cycle: 2
ECTS credit: 3
Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Mertelj Darja
LECTURES AND SEMINARS:
1. Aims and content of FL/L2 teaching methodology - Italian as a foreign/second language (FL/L2);
2. foreign/second language methodology as a scientific and professional discipline,
3. review of classic and modern methods of FL/L2 teaching;
4. theoretical frameworks of communicative approach and its development up to today,
5. communication language activities (task typology) and learning strategies for teaching/learning of the following:
a) receptive abilities (listening, reading and audio-visual coprehension),
b) prosody, grammar, vocabulary.
c) productive abilities (spoken and written communication and interaction),
d) mediation ability (transmission of texts and concepts, in situations of multilingualism, (in)formality, (dis)agreement and other verbal interactions.