Study Cycle: 1
Lecturer(s): asist. Veselko Vita, prof. dr. Pihler Ciglič Barbara
- Introduction to the study of language, basic concepts;
- Introduction to the study of morphosyntax of Spanish, basic concepts;
- Spelling, pronunciation, intonation and accent graphics settings;
- Distinction between hiatus and diphthong, the division into syllables, hyphenation;
- Nominal phrase: structure, role and usage, noun (noun flexion), adjective (adjective flexion; escalation), article (use of the definite and indefinite article, use of nouns without the article).