Didactis of Sociology
Study Cycle: 2
Lecturer(s): doc. dr. Kos Živa
The student learns about the social-historical structuring of sociology in the field of education. Against this background, he understands the relational connections of social change, education, learning and teaching, and teacher education. Using the basic concepts of the sociology of education, he/she learns and reflects on the various possibilities of didactically interweaving sociological content in the teaching of sociology and the social sciences. Against the background of modern societal challenges, he reflects on different pedagogical theories and practices as well as didactic approaches to teaching sociology and social sciences in primary and secondary education and applies them in lesson observation and planning.
1. Establishment of sociology as a school subject.
2. Social and historical structure of sociological content
3. Learning, teaching and didactics related to social ideas
4. Teaching sociological content and social inequality
5. Contemporary challenges of social science teaching.